Mailing and lettershop
Mailings are a proven instrument for a well-directed address of a selected clientele.
It does not make any difference whether you want to use the dispatch of a completed card or just a mailing without a card. Creativity is as important as a reliable technical structure.ComCard will together with you develop a customised mailing. Below you can get an overview of the development of a mailing and the capability of ComCard.
Oveview of our services:
1. Print of mailing components
· The mailing componets are purchased from erxtern suppliers (Offset printing office).
· These ensure the quality of the printing techniques and habe the required kow-how.
2. Data service and – management
· Data transfer under high security demands
· Database filtration and data-splitting are possible, of course also postage optimisation
· >> more
3. High performance laser printer
· A modern machinery for high quality and effectiveness
· Processing of flexible formats and paper weights
· Endless as well as single sheeted
· Possible: simplex – and duplex- printing, 2nd colour or highlighting colour
4. Inkjet- Printing with UV-curing
· Special high quality up to 660 dpi
· Print onto nearly all materials possible, e.g. on transparency, plastic cards, coloured paper but also
envelopes or standard prints.
· Print on non-standard formats possible
· High printing capacities save up time and costs
5. Further processing and enveloping
· Fully automatic combination of personalised components: e.g. response cards, payment forms or covering
letters and cards
· Affixing of up to 4 cards, affixing of additional labels
· High performance enveloping machine for all formats ranging from DIN C6 to DIN A4
· Machine affixing with up to 6 enclosures
· Check up of personalised enclosures, in-line weight scan, postmarking
6. Specific features
· Composition of individual products: e.g. welcome- packages, premiums, etc
· Brochure dispatch on demand, individual combinations
· Up valuation or protection of products through shrink-wrapping
· Optional storage of mailing products and material stocks